How to Invest in Karnataka Guide Me
Apply For Inprinciple Approval
Apply for obtaining clearances/NOC from
obtaining clearances/NOC from
Karnataka Udyog Mitra, A Government of Karnataka undertaking, appointed as a “single point of contact" for Project proposal with investments more than INR 15 crores. Project proponent need to contact Karnataka Udyog Mitra to understand the salient features of Karnataka, its unique advantages and discuss about project identification, suitable location, human resources, approvals required, procedures involved etc..
In the backdrop of developments in the State and an ever increasing investor confidence, we would like to invite you to explore the investment opportunities in the state. KUM works on the model of Single Window Clearance mechanism.
About e-Udyami Portal
* e-Udyami is one of the integrated service projects and G2B initiative is the first of its kind.
* Implemented in Karntaka Udyog Mitra and Department of Commerce and Industries
* Complete end-to-end solution, aimed at improving G2B services delivery by Department of Commerce and Industries.
* Increased transparency, time saving and increased efficiency are only few of the many benefits, Investors can expect from Our Portal.
To transform the Business environment in the State by providing Efficient, Convenient, Transparent and Integrated electronic Service to the Investors.
Apply for New Proposal...
Constitution of single point clearance committees for facilitating new investments, viz:
Apply for Amendments
Project proponent needs an amendment to project already approved, such as Extension of Time, Change of location etc. Click Here
Enter the company Name, click on search, select the check box and get the userid and default password.
Apply for Clearances/approvals from the various departments
The applications under this part shall be filed by the project proponents, whose projects are approved by either DLSWCC OR SLSWCC OR SHLCC and who require specific approval / clearances from concerned departments.
The following are the department and services available to apply through “e-udyami” portal:
1. Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board
a. Land allotment letter, Confirmation letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval. Read more
2. Karnataka Small Scale Industries Development Corporation
a. Plot/Shed allotment letter, Possession certificate, Execution of Lease Deed and Plan approval Read more
3. Karnataka State Pollution Control Board
A. Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of orange and green category industries (Form-OG).
B. Consent for establishment under Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, in respect of red category industry.
C. Consent for establishment under Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, in respect of red category industry. Read more
4. Factories, Boilers, Industrial Safety & Health Department
A. Approval to construct factory building and layout of Plant and Machinery under Rule 3(2) of Karnataka Factories Rules 1969. Read more
5. Industries and Commerce Department
A. Industrial Entrepreneurs Memorandum-part-I (already “on-line application filing system is in force and same will be link to e-Udyami”)
B. Stamp duty exemption certificate and concessional registration charges certificate for registration of land, plot and shed documents and also for registering loan documents.
C. Entry tax exemption on purchase of capital goods during implementation of the project. Read more
6. Town Planning Department and Local Planning Authorities.
A. Change of Land use.
b. Layout Plan approval.
c. Building Plan approval. Read more
7. Municipal Administration Department
a. License for establishment of enterprise
b. License for building construction and plan approval Read more
a. Supply of Energy under Electricity Act – 2003 Read more
9. Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Services Department
a. Application for Fire NOC / Clearance Certificate Read more
10. Water Resources Department
a. Allocation of Water Read more
Checklist for Obtaining Clearances/NOC From Various Departments
- Bank Details
- Important Links
- Other Info
1. Digital Signature is made mandatory to submit the application with high security and authenticity. Applicant needs to possess Digital Signature device to submit/upload application and documents. Click here to know more
2. Click here to download Adobe Reader 11.
3. Click here to view Guide for filling Authorized Person Details
Payment mode for making the payment
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card / Net banking
Bank Details for NEFT & RTGS
|Bank Name||:||VIJAYA BANK|
|Branch Name||:||Race Course Road Branch|
|Account Name||:||Karnataka Udyog Mitra|
Note: Fees is non-refundable, kindly read the instructions carefully.
In case of validation error while uploading the form, or for queries related to E-Udyami portal/ making payment, please call – 080-22285659.
You may also drop a mail to email@example.com for further support.