Why register as a member?
• Karnataka Udyog Mitra has been appointed the Nodal Agency at State level and District Industries Centres at the District level to undertake investment promotional activities.
• Introduction of Combined Application Form (CAF) in order to reduce the number and duplication of application forms required to be filed at entry level.
• Introduction of Self Certification by the entrepreneurs, which shall be accepted by the departments and authorities for purpose of issuing clearance and granting benefits to the entrepreneurs.
• Rationalization of inspections to be undertaken by different levels of authorities under the provisions of applicable Acts to reduce the Inspector Raj. Further, inspections from the office of the Labour Commissioner, Directorate of Factories & Boilers, KSPCB, ESIC and EPF are to be conducted jointly, based on random selection of units.
• Provision of deemed approval, in case any department / authority fails to issue clearance, within the stipulated time limit, enabling the entrepreneurs to go ahead with their project as envisaged.
• Registered users can use the e Udyami portal to submit online queries specific to their businesses, submit applications for their respective licenses and permits and check on the status of their applications online.
Steps of Registration :
1.Apply for New Proposal
2. Apply for Amendment(Already Approved)
Note:e-Udyami respects your privacy!
e-Udyami does not disclose your data to any third parties.