Constitution of single point clearance committees for facilitating new investments, viz:
- State High Level Clearance Committee, under the Chairmanship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister to Government of Karnataka to consider and clear projects with an investment of INR 100 crores and above.
- State Level Single Window Clearance Committee under the Chairmanship of the Chief Secretary to Government of Karnataka ,to consider and clear the projects with investment of more than INR 15 crores and less than INR 100 crores.
- Now, State Level Single Window Clearance Committee also considers and clears projects less 15 crores applying for the districts- Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Chikkaballapur, Ramanagara, Kolar and Tumkur under KIADB. (Maximum acre of land approval given is 2 acres for a project).
- District Level Single Window Clearance Committee under the Chairmanship of the Deputy Commissioner of concerned District, to consider and clear the projects with investment upto INR 15 crores.
- Karnataka Udyog Mitra has been appointed the Nodal Agency at State level and District Industries Centres at the District level to undertake investment promotional activities.
- Introduction of Combined Application Form (CAF) in order to reduce the number and duplication of application forms required to be filed at entry level.
- Introduction of Self Certification by the entrepreneurs, which shall be accepted by the departments and authorities for purpose of issuing clearance and granting benefits to the entrepreneurs.
- In case if required assistance, to fill the application, fill the “Registration of Intention to Investment” and submit. An officer from KUM/DIC’s will coordinate and provide necessary assistance.
- In case project proponent is ready to Fill the Application online, Proponent has to obtain the User-Id and password by way of clicking Login/Create New User and by furnishing essential details.
- Once the proponent creates the User-Id and Password, she/he can login, view the application and application form can be filled.
- Payment to be made online and uploading all the documents, submit the application.
- Proponent can also track the status of Application online.
- Digital Signature is made mandatory to submit the application with high security and authenticity.
- Applicant need to possess Digital Signature device to submit/upload application/documents.
Processing fee is relied on cost of project as mentioned below.
|Sl.No||Project Cost||For General
|For SC / ST & Solar/Wind Projects
|1.||Projects above Rs.15 Cr and up to Rs.30 Cr||Rs.23,000  ||Rs.11,500  |
|2.||Projects above Rs.30 Cr and up to Rs.50 Cr||Rs.46,000 ||Rs.23,000  |
|3.||Projects above Rs.50 Cr and up to Rs.100 Cr||Rs.1,15,000 ||Rs.57,500  |
|4.||Projects above Rs.100 Cr and up to Rs.250 Cr||Rs.2,30,000 ||Rs.1,15,000  |
|5.||Projects above Rs.250 Cr and up to Rs.500 Cr||Rs.3,45,000 ||Rs.1,72,500  |
|6.||Projects above Rs.500 Cr and up to Rs.1000 Cr||Rs.5,17,500 ||Rs.2,58,750  |
|7.||Projects above Rs.1000 Cr and up to Rs.5000 Cr||Rs.8,62,500 ||Rs.4,31,250  |
|8.||Projects above Rs.5000 Cr||Rs.17,25,000 ||Rs.8,62,500  |
Investor can choose any of the below given options to make the payment in the portal.
Instant Payment options
• Credit card
• Direct Debit
Deferred Payment Options
• National Electronic Fund Transfer(NEFT)
Bank Details for NEFT and RTGS
Bank Name : VIJAYA BANK
Branch Name : Race Course Road Branch
KUM A / No : 117801010024178
IFSC Code : VIJB0001178
Processing Steps for Applied Proposal:
- KUM/DIC’s will process / scrutinize the Application Form and place the same before the SLSWCC or SHLCC or DLSWCC,depending on the scale of investment of the project.
- During the process of scrutinise, department may seek additional data or document based on project proposal through Notification and the same can be uploaded using the Login ID created.
- Investors will be invited to attend the Land Audit Committee meeting /DLSWCC/SLSWCC meeting via SMS and Email Intimation, and are required to make a presentation on the salient features of the project.
- Once the project proposal is cleared by the DLSWCC/ SLSWCC / SHLCC, project proponent may log on to e-Udyami website and choose and submit online application along with required documents pertaining to KIADB,KSSIDC,KSPCB,I and C department, Energy department , Factories and Boilers etc for obtaining various clearances/approvals.
- KUM/DIC’s will follow up with the respective departments / agencies on behalf of the investors and Coordinate the required clearances / approvals.
Karnataka Udyog Mitra,
3rd Floor, Khanija Bhavan (South Wing),
No. 49, Race Course Road, BANGALORE – 560 001. India.
Note: Regarding Payment Concession for SC/ST and Solar/Wind Energy Projects, Please Click here